Kayse has been communicating with plant devas for over twenty five years. When co-creating the blends, the devas suggest specific oils that are aligned with the intention of the blend. These blends are infused with high frequency crystal grids, prayers, mantras and specific moon cycles. All blends are made with love by hand.
The largest deposit of quartz crystal is in Lake Ouachita. Nine of the blends are infused with her crystaline magic.
This image evokes a plant deva.
This grid with gemstones was made for one of our blends.
These are some of the dolphins we swam with off the Big Island, HI. This joyful energetic infusion is in the Dolfun Joy blend.
Kayse is holding the crystal in her right hand while swimming with the dolphins. Look at all the orbs.
Our blends are co-created with Divine guidance and
- Infused in exquisite gemstone “grids” & imbued during specific moon cycles
- We lovingly place a quartz crystal in each bottle to maintain the oil’s intention and energetic integrity
- Blessed with energetic and codes of light from Sacred Sites around the world
- Blended & bottled with mindfulness & prayers in our energetically clear, uplifting location
- We sing devotional chants to the Divine while blending and bottling
What are essential oils? They are highly concentrated aromatic liquids obtained from from flowers, leaves, trees, roots, seeds, and shrubs.They are droplets of pure vital life force which are chemically very complex, consisting of hundreds of different constituents.
What happens when you inhale essential oils? When odor molecules are inhaled into the nasal cavity, they are first sensed by the olfactory cells. Scent then travels to the olfactory bulb, which sends impulses to different structures in the limbic center (the emotional control center) of the brain. Some of these structures include
- Hippocampus which is long-term memory
- Amygdala plays a major role in storing and releasing emotional trauma
- Hypothalamus “master gland” is our hormonal control center
- Cingulate gyrus regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and attention
The reason why essential oils have such a profound effect on emotions and mood is because the sense of smell is the only one of the five senses that is directly linked to the limbic center of the brain. Anxiety, depression, fear, anger and joy all emanate from this center.
Additional support for the family: If a family member is in emotional pain, consider placing 1 drop of your prefered blend on a tissue or cotton ball. The person can take the tissue with them to continue calming their shock, overwhelm, grief, fear, anger and/or sadness. Remember less is more. One drop is very effective.
Sacred sites from around the World emit energetic codes of light which are supporting this great planetary transformation. Every Sacred Site has its own unique codes. Many people can not travel to these sites so the oils were created in service to transport these unique frequencies.